Spam poetry in this refreshingly cool morning, late February. I must say that writing this poem has really enjoyed it. I hope to do the same effect to my readers and a half twenty-four who love me and patiently follow me on this blog.
ass
deluded I have you for me,
to have occupied all your heart
And I can give you cookies with
With much enthusiasm and without pain.
But this illusion was very misleading
What brings tears and joy does not
And do bad winter welcomes
With so much sadism and without mercy.
In fact, I suffered like a poor dog:
from you all without any remorse.
To me it denies even a piece of bread
Without explanations or other speech.
cookies so you will not tell you or me,
This is short, but is also safe,
Enjoy instead without asking why
From My right foot kick in the ass.
0 comments:
Post a Comment