There is intentional, but in the end that such poetic spam here waiting, my readers and twenty-four means that you love me.
rhyming poetry and humor. I liked writing it. I hope you like it too when you read it and you tear a smile to his lips as it happened to me while composing.
carnal love
I'm in love with you and your eyes
In a peaceful night's fresh spring
What enchanted stars there is more than a billion
And you expect to hear the singing blackcap
I was fascinated instead of your provocative boobs
that infuse sweetness man who is ill,
And your lower back, from porn video cassettes,
left shocked and I was immediately dazzled.
carnal love is this, there is very little to say,
What little winter grants fancy gliding
But quite satisfying and does bless
Our hot bed and our pranks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment