Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Milena Velba Milk Dvd For Sale

The specter of past strikes even as a guarantee sull'Innominato


There is a spectrum more terrible than others, which can be large if there is unprepared for catastrophic: it is the memories of the spectrum bad moments or periods in the past.
appears in the form of banal gestures already seen long before, or words already heard and hate. The echo of the past knocks incessantly and you try to hide, but the unconscious opens a crack in the door. You become suspicious and lose trust in others, threatening to worsen the situation. We would like to eradicate the root problem, but what is there, no solution. It 's like having lunch stop on the stomach, not knowing how to move it from there ... and without having any " Brioschi Effervescent ! I say this because I do not feel far away from this situation.
And if I tell you that even the 'Unnamed had a similar problem, but maybe the other way around?
He had always been strong, attracted by the challenge and the fame it brought, but especially from respect and submission that he thought he could earn doing the most despicable crimes, the most impossible mission to a quiet man who would not even crossed my mind.
He felt, in short, strong for his actions and tasks as they seemed to be surrounded by an aura of mystery, devotion and awe that he could protect and immunize others.
a real tyrant. As such, however, behind his audacity and the utter indifference of the normal human life and its laws, equally hidden weakness.
In fact, after he had undertaken with in the kidnapping of Rodrigo Don Lucia, his mental fortitude was beginning to give, and not on any point insignificant, but the most basic foundations. He seemed to hear a voice within him that we would call consciousness, and Manzoni identified immediately as the voice of God calling him to change before it's too late!


The God of whom had heard of, but that, long ago, did not bother to deny or to recognize, filled only to live as if there were, now, at certain moments 'Killing without reason, without threat of terror, he seemed to hear the cry to himself: I am though.
The Nameless is however still quite convinced itself and tries to divorce, and hide away their thoughts and distraction is a faithful servant of his call and sends it to Egidio, an unhappy employee who will have the task of organizing the kidnapping of Lucia.
fact, I believe it is useful to try to maintain their force and do not reveal that the storm cloud is coming down on his conscience and that is move him all his certainties. In fact
Lucia will be just one element of his conversion.
shared with him I think I have only the fear of change, to show what I feel inside without being misunderstood by others.
I leave the word to anyone who has any similar experience and will try to share it or who possibly has something worthwhile to say.

Debora Carolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment