Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cake For A Hairdresser

Spam poetry: Let it be. Gianfranco Crosta

Spam poetry of today is not the wise owl. The poem that I propose is Gianfranco Crosta, a former colleague and friend of your owl.
Poetry lightness and tones tinged with melancholy. But here it completely.


Let

Let
the wind with her delicate fingers
to bring the leaves in the wonder of
el world, let them do
Ndola
as your thoughts,
fly away,
search
the sun and the scent
a time when you were not,
when I was not
and I
else I was, I'll be more
sea \u200b\u200bpay,
wave of color,
wild land of amber,
gull,
white lady of Provence,
lily knight

Oh how the hours fly
between my toes
each step is still amazing
each step is already a memory
you are no longer
and their
every step
more are
and I
else I was, I'll be more
,
perhaps fog
perhaps smell of must, perhaps
leaf
pain,
love
will then only the wind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment