To end the month with a touch of humor, a beautiful gem that is what it takes. Otherwise we become too sad. So enjoy this latest story,
A young nun leaves the convent in the morning to go buy bananas for all the sisters. Instead of returning by noon is part of the convent at five in the evening with his clothes torn, and the deep shadows.
- Sister Mary - the Mother Abbess ago - we were worried about you! But what happened? -
- Oh, Mother Abbess, a brute took me and raped me for three days! -
- For three days? Sister, you mean one day you left this morning and came back six hours ... -
- I know, I know. But I have to go back to him tomorrow and the day after! -
- I know, I know. But I have to go back to him tomorrow and the day after! -
0 comments:
Post a Comment