Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Film Salieri Gratis Streaming

E 'was all a hoax!

Ruby has confessed to having spent years telling to others their own "parallel life " and stated that during his meetings with Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has never touched, "even with a finger."

As the evening of February 14, 2010, that he met Silvio Berlusconi in Arcore, Ruby said he was presented to the Prime Minister by a friend as a girl "in trouble". I said that I was 24 and I found a man interested in listening to me unlike the psychologists had in the communities where I was. I told my story in sincerity except the name, age and nationality. I told her to be Egyptian.
Dinner Arcore, continued the girl, was a quiet evening, a normal dinner with a friend because it is the normal impression she gave. I left just after the dinner, saying that because I was tired at that time did the waitress. "As to the alleged demand of 5 million €
to Premier in exchange for his silence Ruby said he did not recognize in these words:" Do not powers come to say a sentence like that. "She finally wished to be called by prosecutors as soon as possible on which, in its view," it must be ensured. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment