Monday, January 17, 2011

My Toe Is Red And Itchy

video message from Silvio

"... It 's very serious, is not acceptable, is against the law This intrusion into the privacy of individuals.

Because what the citizens of a liberal democracy in the home are their only concerns.

This principle applies to everyone and must also apply to me.

Moreover no one can be left disturbed by those evenings because everything is always done in the name of absolute elegance, the more absolute and without any decoration etranquillità, no sexual implication.

All participants in these evenings have issued unequivocal statements about it.

Besides myself, since I am separated, but I never wanted to say do not expose the media, I had a stable relationship of love with someone who obviously was very often with me on those evenings and that certainly would not have allowed that to happen dinner or after dinner, those absurd facts that some newspapers have speculated ...."

These are some of the phrases of video message sent today by Prime Minister Berlusconi, to clarify the truth after yet another attack on the alleged judicial-media "case Ruby".

0 comments:

Post a Comment