Monday, January 3, 2011

Abiotic Needs Of A Shark

Congratulations to Sofia

Today Sofia is three years. It seems like yesterday that she was born on a cold morning here in Genoa.
I remember it was snowing and, as happens in Genoa, where we are not accustomed to snow, all traffic was paralyzed. With difficulty, calling a taxi, I managed to get to the Gaslini. I think I was the first man, apart from doctors, who saw her. Three hours of birth and mother Irina blissful sleep, still tired from the labor pains, was preparing for the first breastfeed.
Sofia and Mama Irina lived in my house for two weeks, the first for the small, perhaps the most important. Then the father took them both in Rome, at his house, where now all three live happily ever after.
therefore hope in Sofia, with its shrieks gave me an idea of \u200b\u200bhow beautiful life is good life, even mom and dad Mark Irina who have their work cut out for surely grow their beautiful baby girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment