Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bergerpaint Colour Chart And Immages

Spam poetry: Disabled

This poem I leave you without comment.
If you want to comment it and I'm glad you.

Disability

certainly do not have your skill
When I move and walk with difficulty
Trying to cover those few meters
That in seven seconds Indeed you would.

Even the hands, arms, mouth,
Fluency but with no great effort
I keep at bay the disruptive movements
What torment me so bad.
; ;
Disabled are therefore
Judging by what I do,
From my everyday problems,
From what I need Your fraternal assistance.

But for sure the same to you
When I cry or laugh or joke
When my heart truly loves,
When loneliness My wife is bitter.

The emotions that fan's heart beat,
In what I have given or taken really
That otherwise disappear for sure
As if it was not an adjective right.

That's strange magic finally
All my limits there are more
really is that I reach
semblance of a real normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment