Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Addison's Disease Cardiac Arrhythmia

which then also buy the home ...

I'm back ... yesterday I bought a house ... then that is neither difficult nor easy ...

1-find a home that makes you say "cock-cool"
2-talk to your manufacturer to find out the price
3-try to survive the blow
contracts
4-5-6-limited contracts still

7 -convince the bank that you're a good boy 8-
convince some relatives to tell the bank that you're a good boy 9-
contrtti with the bank
10-try not to throw up seeing the mortgage
sign the compromise
11-12 - follow the finishing
13-quantal signs a card for the bank
14-you present to the notary and sign two kilos of 15-
survives the passage of hand checks for amounts unlikely
16-All bundle
transport packets
17-18-19-
all vents and go

during the procedure if there is no delay or problems, is a walk, but if there are problems, it becomes un'inferno ... I went because I had the luxury fast and I had to do with so little people in ...

so if you have no fear of a difficult term to luuuungo with your bank, buy a house!! But wisely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment