Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How To Get Rid Of Bugs On Surgeon Xmas

... it 's happened a bit' of everything ... At CCA

... and if you miss me, no one here does not write ...
anyway, I was a bit 'lost in the last few days ... 3 weeks in the Langhe and just returned some urgent work in the office that burns completely the month of October ...
last night I had a dream ... I was hallucinating FANTAMAN !!!!!! who already 'has been our guest in the mysterious characters ... no, not' the man of FANTA!!
and 'man ghost! Anyway, I had all his powers (and the look is not highly recommended) but I lacked the strength of his magic wand!! So I had to kill enemies with clubs with a common wooden stick ... traumatic


to revitalize this section of the mysterious character ... here it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment